Sign up for Public Speaking Class and know Your Why
- Do you desire to receive attention when you speak and progress from hesitant to Confidence with no filler words?
- Do you desire to improve your self esteem and communicate strategically?
- Do you want to make a career through public speaking?
- Do you wish to make your next presentation stand out?
- Do you aspire to impact and influence your society through public speaking?
- Do you wish to captivate your audience during your presentation?
- Do you desire to lose your fear of public speaking?
THE ARTS OF PERSUASION-HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH INFLUENCE
- Sign up and learn the arts of Persuasion in our persuasion class. Persuasion is the central part of our daily life. We all require persuasive skills . Good persuaders have the ability to accurately sense and respond to their audience’s emotional state. Sometimes, that means they have to suppress their own emotions; at other times, they must intensify them. Persuasion can be a force for enormous good in an organization, but people must understand it for what it is.
Global Leadership Program. A subsidiary of the World Leaders Honors Certification.
- Where The Absolute Best Come to Learn. Join leadership mentor and coach Princess Halliday with other Global Leaders like yourself. Leadership from a 360-degree perspective.The GLP in Leadership is designed to develop ethical leaders with the ability to think critically and act effectively.
This isn’t your average “mastermind”. GLP is exclusively for top influencers who are interested in swift progress in their business goals, enhanced productivity and balance in their life. Get extraordinary profits in one year or less.
GLP examines practices to guide strategic change at all levels in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, enabling leaders to respond to the needs of organizations today and propel them into tomorrow. Princess Halliday tailors leadership as a field that transcends boundaries of specific disciplines.
The Strategy of Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Influence.
- Explore broadened concepts such as social capital, networking, crowdsourcing, disruptive innovation, viral marketing, the science of persuasion, visual communication, reputation management, and more. You’ll also learn about recent discoveries in social networks that will enable you to enrich your social capital and unleash the power of influence as a leader.